Topic Proposal for Assignment 3

1. I will continue with my topic from Assignment 2: Are GMO foods safe for human consumption?
This question is important because we will need to double our food production by 2050 as the global population increases. GMO food and crops are a potential answer to this problem for their high nutrient content, longer shelf life, and resistance against pests and droughts.
2. My research questions are how does university students think about GMO foods and what research should be conducted to make GMOs proven to be safe. People can add what research could change people's minds about the negative stigma against GMOs.
3. My research method will consist of surveys online and in person. I will ask college students about their opinions on GMO foods and how safe they think GMO foods are. I will also ask some professors in the Department of Biology on their take and a manager at my work who is a nutrition expert, retired fitness instructor, and a retired chef.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IMRaD Paper